The AuDacity Agenda: Design Thinking and AuDiology
AuDacity 2020 is an online conference that demonstrates why and how audiologists can integrate design thinking with evidence-based practice to enhance patient outcomes. The AuDacity general session mainstage features a view from the forefront of design thinking in healthcare from innovators in the field, as well as crisp, practical presentations from audiologists and industry experts who are successfully using design thinking in clinical, business, and professional initiatives to optimize patient care and improve customer satisfaction.
Attendees will have access to more than 40 hours of on-demand recorded sessions available on the conference platform - with exhibition stands, downloadable resources, and presentations.
Easy registration process.
Single login to all sessions and resources - a temporary login is provided on registration for immediate access.
Bon Ku, M.D.
Assistant Dean for Health and Design and leader of the Medicine+Design initiatives at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Jose Colucci, Ph.D.
Director of Research & Development of the Design Institute for Health (DIH), a collaboration between the Dell Medical School and the College of Fine Arts at the University of Texas at Austin, USA.
Forge Ahead Down Under
IAA and IANZ contributions provide a uniquely Down Under focus.
Forge Ahead Down Under Highlights
- Living Audiology - compare and contrast independent practice in the USA, NZ & Australia
- Inequality in audiology - a never discussed topic introduced
- Using evidence with Isabelle Boisvert, Sofia Kramer and Corinne Walsh
- Paediatrics - public and private models of service delivery - consumer & professional perspectives
Continuing Professional Development
Endorsement of the continuing education
sponsored by Starkey.
The live program available from 7.30 am on Saturday 17 October 2020 has been endorsed as follows:
- Endorsed by ACAud for 6.45 CEP points - Approval Number 202077
- Endorsed by HAASA for 6 CPED points - Approval Number CPED 2020-2021 (2020-045)
- Endorsed by AudA for 6.75 CPD points - CPD 2021 047 (Cat 1.2). Endorsement for AudA members is valid for 12 months - if you miss any of the presentations on the conference platform, you can view them on demand and claim the endorsed points through to 17 October 2021 (details of how to access materials after 17 November 2020 will be emailed to all delegates).
More details about the conference program here
or Call 0424 720 915